The Titans are one win away from their first Super Bowl appearance since 1999. Standing in their way is Patrick Mahomes and the explosive Chiefs offense. Can Tennessee pull off another stunner? Make your call in the $1,000 AFC Championship Titan Up Contest.
Game Details: Titans vs Chiefs | Time: Sunday, 2:05 p.m. CT | Location: Arrowhead Stadium | TV: CBS
To score a perfect card, players must predict the following main markets, game props and player props:
-Titans (+7.5) vs Ravens (-7.5)
-Over/Under 52.5 Points Scored
-Highest Scoring Quarter
-Patrick Mahomes Passing Yards O/U 317.5
-Travis Kelce Receptions O/U 7.5
-Titans Defensive Takeaways O/U 1.5
-Ryan Tannehill Passing Attempts O/U 24.5
-Derrick Henry Rushing Yards O/U 112.5
Tiebreaker: Total Point Prediction
To maximize your shot at winning Action247’s Titan Up, here’s some knowledge to break down the AFC Championship matchup:
Record: 11-7 (7-3 Road)
ATS: 10-7-1 (7-3 Road)
Record: 13-4 (6-3 Home)
ATS: 11-5-1 (5-3-1 Home)
- The Titans have won five road games in a row by an average margin of 15.8 points. The Chiefs have won seven games in a row by an average margin of 16.9 points.
- The over has hit in nine of the last 12 Titans games.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread in their last five games at Arrowhead Stadium. The last time they didn’t cover, Mahomes was out.
- Ryan Tannehill is the second quarterback in NFL history to win two consecutive playoff games with under 100 passing yards. The offense has been carried by the offensive line and a historic playoff run by Derrick Henry, who is averaging 188.5 rushing yards per game.
- The leader of the Chiefs defensive line, Chris Jones, is questionable to suit up. His return to the lineup will be huge as Kansas City tries to slow down Henry.
Now it’s time to get your picks in for the AFC Championship edition of the $1,000 Titan Up contest.
Check back in to Action 247 for all things Tennessee, sports betting, and more.